Tuesday 15 May 2018

Photos Ramsgate and Broadstairs old and new


 Interesting to compare the Harbour Parade buildings in these two photos
 and having the 1907 postmark on this one - giving the taken before date



First the links to more of todays photos. Ramsgate camera photos http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/518l/id21.htm and Broadstairs camera photos http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/518l/id22.htm and Broadstairs phone photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/YLrDHZi4P6Bga82u5

I am getting over the business of changing phones, the K3 is the second Oukitel phone I have had and as far as I know the only cheap, under £150 new, phones that do the things I need for the blogging that I do.
I think this is because this is a cheap phone that emulates a top end phone, the main things it does/has that I need that the other cheap phones don’t do are.

Big battery that doesn’t go flat when I am out and about.

The ability to charge other devices that use a usb port to charge them, cameras, keyboard, other people’s phones, tablet etc.

The ability to send data in to the phone by usb, most particularly you plug a sd card or usb memory stick into it and copy the data from it. The main advantage for me is that I can copy pictures from my camera’s sd card to the phone and publish them to the internet using my phone.

It charges fairly quickly which is useful too.

I am still getting used to the cameras on the phone hence lots of pictures from it including the post earlier today http://thanetonline.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/boys-and-their-toys-test-post-relating.html

On the whole I am getting to the point with the Oukitel K3 phone, the Nikon P90 camera, folding Bluetooth keyboard, etc where I am able to operate out and about without having lots of expensive kit to worry about.


Essentially if I lose some of it, have no major worries.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.