Tuesday 13 September 2016

Ramsgate pictures

First here is the progress I made on my watercolour of Ramsgate’s red brick (Anglo German engineering bricks) harbour arches this morning. I am paining this from Ship Shape Café over breakfast before going off to work in my bookshop.
Next a photo of Ramsgate sands this evening 
It will expand a bit if you click on it but if you want the high definition version of this photo to download, here is the link https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMbCBiiGpI_HRM7WeOw17BNH_3Q0TyI7zn8rDzLfyisedbYMgVlFc42tt3oWeRrKA?key=b0FOdlBPRUdiYjhmV1hmV25FR3RHekh0N1JPdHZB

Next a couple of pictures of the remains of Ramsgate tide gauge inside Ramsgate Lighthouse.


then a few fairly old pictures of Ramsgate 





As I have been saying very busy in my bookshop at the moment, see the books that went out today http://michaelsbookshop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/the-red-dean-of-canterbury-in-bookshop.html so pictures but not much text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.